Yogurt masks provide incredible benefits for the health of the skin and skin, providing properties and nutrition. Discover these 6 wonderful recipes.
Yogurt is one of those ingredients that, in natural beauty, can be used for a great diversity of recipes and home remedies, not only because of its versatility, but ultimately because of the different essential nutrients it provides, as well as its different benefits and properties.
In relation to its qualities on the skin, it is an ideal product because it helps to disinfect and refresh the skin, giving the face a rejuvenated appearance when used regularly.
On the other hand, we cannot forget that its benefits are not only external, since consumed regularly every day they help keep the intestines clean and in good condition, which means that our body is better able to eliminate toxins and waste. toxic, whose effect we can finally observe in a healthy and young skin.
Another of the qualities that we find in yogurt is that it works as a certainly excellent ingredient when making face masks. Precisely on this occasion we are going to discover how to make a wonderful yogurt and lemon mask, ideal for cleaning the skin and for those who have pimples and blemishes.
Nourishing yogurt mask for the skin
On this occasion we explain how to make a nutritious yogurt mask for the skin of the face, which will provide the skin of your face with very interesting and beneficial nutrients. Find out what you need and the steps to do it.
- 5 tablespoons of natural yogurt without sugar
- 1 saucepan or bowl
- In a saucepan or bowl put the natural yogurt.
- Beat it a little with the help of a wooden spoon or a small whisk.
How to apply it:
It is recommended before applying this yogurt mask to have washed your face beforehand. Once dry, you just have to put a little natural yogurt on your fingers, and apply it to the skin of the face with gentle circular massages, always avoiding the area around the eyes. Let it act for a few minutes.
Finally remove with warm water.
Yogurt and honey mask
This mask is ideal for all skin types. Both honey and yogurt provide beneficial properties to improve and care for our face.
- 1 natural yogurt without sugar
- 3 tablespoons of honey
For this mask we will need: a natural yogurt without sugar, three tablespoons of honey. From the yogurt we will take about four large spoons that we will mix with the honey and apply on the face like a cream. We let it act for 20 minutes and then wash our face with plenty of warm water. Dry the face with a towel, you will notice how soft it has left your face.
Yogurt and lemon face mask
- 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- First, cut the lemon in half and squeeze it to obtain its juice. As in this recipe we are only going to use a tablespoon, you can reserve the rest of the juice for some other dessert recipe, or you can drink it with a little water and sugar or honey.
- In a bowl or bowl add the tablespoon of lemon juice and the 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Stir well with the help of a wooden spoon, until both ingredients are well mixed.
How to use it:
Once you have made this facial mask, you only have to apply it to the skin of the face. To do this, you just have to put a little on your fingertips and put it on your skin with circular massages.
Be careful with the eye area, to prevent them from stinging or itching if they come into contact with the lemon juice. Leave it on for 20 minutes, and then remove it with plenty of warm water.
What benefits does this mask provide?
- Helps remove dead cells.
- It is an excellent natural skin toner.
- Provides softness and essential nutrients.
- Helps revitalize the skin, thanks to its vitamin C content.
- Combats premature aging, thanks to its antioxidant content.
Yogurt and clay mask
This time we propose a great recipe for a yogurt and clay mask. Take good note.
- 5 tablespoons of clay
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of water (in which we have previously boiled potatoes).
- 1 drop of almond oil
- Cook the potatoes in a little water to obtain the resulting liquid.
- When they boil, turn off the heat and save the liquid (approximately 3 tablespoons).
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Finally, to give the resulting mixture a little aroma, add a drop of orange blossom water.
What are the benefits of this yogurt and clay mask:
- Provides a protective film on the skin of the skin.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Helps nourish the face, and take care of it.
- Cleanses the skin of impurities.
Yogurt mask for oily skin
If you have oily skin and want to take care of it, today we suggest how to make a beneficial yogurt mask for oily skin.
- 1 natural yogurt without sugar
- 1 lemon
For oily skin we can make a mask of yogurt and lemon for what we will need: a natural yogurt without sugar, the juice of a lemon.
We mix everything together and apply it on the face like a cream. We wait about 20 minutes and rinse the face with warm water. You will notice how the skin of the face improves, eliminating impurities and fat, the skin will be cleaner and smoother.
Yogurt and potato flour face mask
- Organic yogurt (4 tablespoons)
- 2 capsules of vitamin E oil
- 30g potato flour
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- First, mix the yogurt with the honey.
- Extract the vitamin E oil from the capsules and mix it with the other ingredients.
- If you want the cream to have a slightly thicker consistency, add more flour.
Once made, you can apply the mask to your face as many times as you want, always leaving it to act for about 25 minutes. Remember to rinse afterwards with water.