What foods or food groups cannot be missing in our daily diet in order to maintain a healthy diet, nutrition and eating?
To function with a certain vitality, our body needs a series of foods that, in a certain respect, can never be missing from our diet, especially because they help us, for example, to keep fit.
Not surprisingly, in order to protect the internal organs, and to be able to maintain our locomotor system in itself, it is necessary to nourish it well throughout life.
Take note of those foods or food groups that cannot be missing from our daily diet.
Essential foods in our diet:
- Vegetables (and vegetables) they: contain vitamin C, which, as we have seen on many occasions, has antioxidant power that helps neutralize free radical damage. In this case, asparagus, celery, parsley, lettuce, cabbage or cucumbers stand out.
- Blue fish: they have omega-3s that help reduce inflammation of joint diseases. In addition, they also provide vitamin D.
- Vegetable oils: like oily fish, different vegetable oils are also a very important source of both vitamins themselves and omega-3s.
- Fruits, nuts and seeds: to maintain a healthy diet, it is necessary to eat at least 5 fruits or vegetables a day, especially since they have many vitamins and minerals that help us keep our bodies healthy.
- Whole grains: As we could see in a previous note, they are very rich in fiber, so, in addition to helping to control our weight, it favors the proper functioning of the digestive system, thus having a healthy digestive system.
- Milk and dairy products: Calcium is essential for the development of our bones, as well as being rich in minerals and vitamins. In the event that you are allergic to lactose, we recommend soy milk.
- Water: Experts recommend drinking between 1 and 2 liters of water a day, an essential question to help our body stay healthy. You can learn more complete information in the article Benefits of drinking water.