Swordfish is a wonderful fish that, when cooked on the grill, allows you to enjoy all its flavor and texture. Find out how to do it with these 3 delicious recipes.
The swordfish is one of the most beneficial white fish in the world. For this reason, we have found it very interesting to tell you some curious recipes that exist when cooking it. In this way, you can enjoy all its properties while tasting your palate in a way that you have never experienced.
What made you hungry when reading these lines? Well then, you will have no choice but to continue reading to satisfy your appetite!
Grilled swordfish with banana sauce
We are going to start with a recipe that is the most exotic and tasty. To carry it out, we will need the following ingredients: Two pieces of swordfish, two very ripe bananas, half an onion, a clove of oil, two portions of cream cheese, a glass of milk, olive oil, salt and pepper. The production process will be such that:
- We peel the bananas and divide them into three parts each and then open them into different strips. We also remove the skin from the onion and the garlic clove.
- We take a pan with oil, we begin to brown the onion and garlic. Before they start to brown, we will add the chopped bananas.
- We cook it all over low heat for a couple of minutes. To this we will add half a glass of hot water with a little pepper. Once it is very hot, we transfer the entire mixture to a bowl.
- Blend everything well after adding a little milk and adding the two cheeses.
- We pass the sauce again with the pan to thicken it a little more. After this, you just have to cook the two pieces of swordfish and then add this rich sauce.
Grilled swordfish with green sauce
Another of the recipes for this white fish that you are going to lick your fingers with. Although first of all, you will need the following ingredients: two or three pieces of swordfish, half a lemon, a sprig of parsley, a clove of garlic, salt and olive oil. The preparation process will be as follows:
- Take the two swordfish fillets and smear them in olive oil with a little salt.
- Chop the garlic and parsley very well. We pour them into the same container with a squeezed lemon.
- We prepare the iron and wait for it to heat up well. We will cook the pieces of swordfish for three minutes on each of its sides. We can add a little thyme if we want to give it more flavor.
- Finally, you just have to spread this green sauce through all the fillets. You can accompany everything with a rich salad or a little boiled rice. Delicious!.
Sauteed swordfish with artichokes
Looking for a way to fill up completely while enjoying the rich flavor of swordfish and artichoke? Well, if so, you cannot miss this last recipe that we have prepared for you exclusively. To prepare it, you will need the following: Three swordfish fillets, two cloves of garlic, 300 grams of artichoke, garlic, parsley and salt. The process to cook all this will be as follows:
- We prepare the iron at approximately 170-200 degrees.
- Once hot, we are putting the three sliced swordfish fillets so that they cook.
- Next, we add the slices of the grilled artichoke until they are very tender and golden. We can also add a little garlic and parsley powder to our liking.
We place everything and we will be ready to taste this delicious dish that turns out to be the healthiest and most natural.