Choosing the best diet for each one can be somewhat difficult, especially since it must be indicated by the specialist. But knowing what may be the best option. We discover the 5 most suitable for you.
As we have already been commenting, the diet consists of a diet that a person consumes on a daily and constant basis, always depending on their physical complexion and the weight they have in mind to lose.
Surely many of our readers have tried a multitude of diets without success. Given this, surely many of them ask themselves: Is there therefore the perfect diet that helps me lose weight in a healthy and healthy way without too much effort?
First of all, it must be said that miracles do not exist. A foolproof way to lose weight where the results are immediate is still unknown. To find the best one that suits us, what we can do is consult our trusted nutritionist so that we can achieve an effective result and that does not pose a risk to our health either.
The five best diets to lose weight
From there, there are also other diet options that anyone can carry out, most of them are quite simple to carry out if we follow a series of premises. Would you like to know what they are? Well, through the following lines we will tell you 5 diets to lose weight:
This first grapefruit diet will be carried out for three days and is characterized above all by the low caloric intake that the intake of this fruit supposes, which at the same time is most satiating. All this without saying that at the same time it helps us burn fat accumulated in adipose tissue. The guidelines will be as follows:
- Half a grapefruit accompanied by tea or coffee.
- Half a grapefruit with two boiled eggs and a cucumber and tomato salad.
- Whole wheat toast with a slice of turkey and grapefruit juice.
- Half grapefruit with lettuce salad dressed with lemon and apple cider vinegar and grilled turkey.
The Atkins diet consists mainly of consuming protein in small amounts of food. All this while we divide this process into five clearly differentiated phases, which we will explain below:
- Phase 1. Eat 5 times a day for 2 weeks. To do this, we will have to have breakfast, lunch and dinner 150 grams of meat, fish, eggs and dairy. By contrast, we can only eat 20 grams of carbohydrates.
- Phase 2. Here we will be less strict where we will begin to eat nuts and cheeses.
- Phase 3. Maintenance of the diet for a month. During this time we will continue with the same food intake in order to accustom our body.
- Phase 4. Continuous maintenance and enjoyment. For the remaining month, we just have to continue enjoying the rest of the food in a more continuous and calm way, trying not to fall into excesses.
The peach is another of those fruits that hardly has too high a caloric intake (40 calories per 100 grams) while at the same time it is an inexhaustible source of fibers and antioxidants. From there, we will carry out the following process.
- Peach with black coffee, milk, toast and whole wheat coffee with turkey.
- Salad with chunks of chicken breast and fruit salad with peach.
- Snack. Piece of peach with coffee or infusion.
- Two boiled eggs with a piece of peach skimmed yogurt.
Red tea diet
The red tea diet has also become one of the most consumed throughout the world because it detoxifies our body and strengthens our entire immune system. All this without mentioning that the delicious red tea helps lower the levels of (bad) cholesterol in the blood.
- Cup of red tea with orange juice, whole wheat toast and two muesli bars.
- Pasta salad, rice with vegetables, French omelette, red tea and a piece of fruit of your choice.
- Red tea cup.
- Rice soup with grilled fish lettuce. Piece of fruit and red tea.
Diet to reduce abdominal fat
Who isn’t interested in losing that belly fat now that summer is just around the corner? However, this diet can be quite difficult to carry out if we are not somewhat strict. In this sense, it is very important to carry out the following process:
- Piece of whole wheat bread with a pinch of peanut butter, a glass of semi-skimmed milk and a piece of fruit.
- Portion of roasted breast, with salad, piece of fruit and salmon fillet.
- Snack. Skimmed yogurt and piece of fruit.
- Term of whole wheat pasta, turkey breast and baked vegetables. And lots of water!