Aphrodisiac foods are ideal for stimulating our most intimate senses. Learn about the best aphrodisiac foods ideal for a day or night of passion.
It is always a great idea to enjoy a meal or a romantic dinner in the company of our partner, or the person with whom we want to spend a unique and unforgettable moment.
Luckily, we have a great diversity of elements or products that could theoretically help us to achieve an intimate environment with which to enjoy the tranquility, the intimacy and why not? The peace that we cannot enjoy every day.
For example, we can opt for romantic and relaxing music, a little incense and scented candles, a relaxing bath and finish with a romantic lunch or dinner.
To end the evening, a very good option is to prepare lunch or dinner with aphrodisiac foods, in which suggestive flavors and aromas are mixed, which in addition to stimulating our senses help us create a more intense and ardent atmosphere.
The best aphrodisiac foods
- Vegetables: certain vegetables contain virtues directly related to libido or with the correct and optimal functioning of our body in intimate moments. The best? The carrots increase sex hormones, celery increases male sex hormones, and asparagus enhance blood circulation.
- Seafood: of course, they are the aphrodisiac food par excellence when we want to enjoy an aphrodisiac lunch or dinner. The most useful? The oysters, clams and shrimp.
- Spices: in addition to their delicate aroma, they provide a distinctly aphrodisiac flavor and virtues. For lunch or dinner, the ideal are pepper, saffron, cumin, coriander or cloves. For desserts, cinnamon and ginger could not be missing.
- Fruits: although they are not aphrodisiac in themselves, they can help to maintain an intimate game with the couple. The best known are strawberries or bananas, which can be served with cream or melted chocolate.
- Nuts: they are appetizers that stimulate our body and can be ideal as an accompaniment to dishes. Of course, since they are certainly “heavy”, it is not advisable to abuse them. The most suitable? The almonds or pistachios, among others.
Nor could we forget a food as delicious -and aphrodisiac- as chocolate, one of the best known par excellence, along with seafood. Did you know that royal jelly is also an aphrodisiac?