Following a satisfying diet based on the consumption of satisfying foods is a suitable option to lose weight and lose weight, and reduce the feeling of hunger.
When a person considers following a certain weight loss diet either to reduce their weight or to control it, it is normal for their nutritionist to propose a diet that contains a series of foods or recipes that are low in calories, and that are generally fattening. Little.
We could even say that, when a person wants to lose weight, although it is true that one of their most difficult decisions is to follow the diet itself, one of the greatest enemies is hunger, for which it is useful and interesting to know how to reduce appetite.
An ideal option, especially when it comes to eating less (and that does not mean not eating, of course), is to consume satisfying foods. These foods, like satiating plants, provide essential nutrients for our body, but in addition to being low in calories, they have the advantage that they are more satiating than other foods. Hence, their satiating power makes them essential foods in weight loss diets, or when you want to reduce anxiety when eating.
The best foods to satisfy your appetite
Satiating foods have the advantage that, due to their nutritional content, they are capable of delaying gastric emptying, so that we have the impression that our stomach is satiated for longer.
We have made a compilation of the best satisfying foods, which have the virtue that they satisfy and, in addition, are healthy:
- Fruits and vegetables: The ideal is to put aside fruits such as watermelon or melon. Apples or pears have an important satiating sensation. Among the vegetables, tomatoes, lettuce or cabbage stand out above all.
- Meats: They are rich in protein and have an important satiating power. The best? Combine them on a plate with fruits and / or vegetables.
- Cereals: Like oats, which have an important satiating power.
- Mushrooms: In addition to being low in calories, they are very rich in fiber, which gives them satiating virtues. The best thing to do is to prepare them boiled or grilled with very little oil.
- Eggs: They are rich in protein, especially the white. It is best to prepare them boiled and eat them with some vegetables, meats such as turkey or chicken and mushrooms.
- Fiber-rich foods: In general, they become the most satisfying foods. Fiber has the virtue of satiating and reducing appetite, while preventing or reducing constipation. Whole grains or whole wheat bread stand out.
Benefits of a satiating diet
- By consuming satisfying foods we tend to eat fewer calories per day, but without stopping eating healthy and without going hungry.
- Ideal to reduce the appetite and the feeling of hunger.
- They provide a feeling of satiety, which helps you lose weight by eating less.
- They are healthy and healthy foods.