Discover how to make delicious popsicles with natural fruits with these easy and simple recipes, and also learn about the benefits of these healthy and wonderful desserts.
It is quite possible that ice cream will become one of the quintessential summer products. Although it is true that they can be enjoyed practically all year round (and in fact they are consumed all year round even if it is cold and we find ourselves in the middle of winter), during the summer they have the quality of refreshing us from the inside, a virtue of vital importance above all. If it is very hot.
Currently it is possible to find a wide variety of ice creams on the market for all tastes and all flavors. However, what is better if we make them at home? Not only for the pleasure of enjoying a delicious recipe when we have made it ourselves, but also because we use one hundred percent natural and healthy ingredients in its preparation, while in industrial options the most common thing is that we find ourselves with an excess of saturated and trans fats, especially from the use of coconut and palm oils.
If you are passionate about ice cream, and also natural fruits, a simple way to enjoy all its qualities and refresh our body during the summer months is to make natural fruit popsicles, extremely easy to make, fast, simple and tremendously beneficial for our Health. On the one hand, they are desserts that can be eaten at any time because they hardly contain fat, are very rich in vitamins and minerals and are also very refreshing.
3 delicious homemade fruit Popsicle recipes
To make these fruit popsicles you only need some shirts, which is the element or utensil that allows the popsicles to take their characteristic shape while they are frozen in the refrigerator.
Strawberry, kiwi and lime popsicles
- A handful of strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- 1 lime
First, wash the strawberries well and peel the kiwis. Then put the halved strawberries in the blender along with one of the kiwis and mash everything well. Squeeze the lime and mix it with the strawberry and kiwi puree. Now chop the other kiwi into small pieces and fill the shirts with the fruit puree. To finish, distribute the small pieces of kiwi on the shirts and freeze for a few hours.
Carrot and orange popsicles
- 2 carrots
- 2 oranges
Squeeze the two oranges and reserve their juice. Wash the carrots well, peel them and crush them in the blender. Mix the carrot juice with the orange juice, pour them into the t-shirts and freeze for a few hours.
- 3 slices of watermelon
Put the watermelon cut into pieces in the blender glass and beat everything well. Then strain the puree so that you obtain a slightly more liquid preparation. Finally fill the shirts and freeze.
The benefits of natural fruit popsicles
- Very rich in essential nutrients: being made with natural fruits, they provide most of the essential nutrients that fruits provide, especially highlighting their richness in vitamins, minerals and natural antioxidants.
- Very low in fat: since we do not use milk in the preparation of these popsicles, but only natural fruits, they are a tremendously low-fat dessert, which can be included in any balanced or slimming diet for their nutritional qualities and their refreshing virtues.
- Extremely refreshing: there is no doubt that although it is true that popsicles are refreshing, when they are also made with natural fruits they are even more so, thanks precisely to the high water content of the fruits.
- Ideal for the little ones: if your children do not like eating fruit so much, this is an easy and simple option that they will also love, because it is a different way of eating pieces of fruit and that they can also make with you.