Bold is a medicinal plant with incredible benefits. Among the most useful, it is suitable for naturally alleviating and reducing the sounds of the stomach and intestines.
Before preparing this natural remedy, we are going to learn a little more about blood. The Bold is a tree native to South America that is distributed in the lands of Central Chile, Argentina and Peru. This tree belongs to the Monimiaceae family and its scientific name is Pumasbolus.
It is a perennial tree and its fruits have been eaten both cooked and raw since ancient times and in some areas such as Guatemala it is known as Lemongrass. In addition to the fruits, the leaves of this tree are used for digestive problems in the form of an infusion and also to improve liver and gallbladder problems.
Among the most important properties of blood we can highlight and mention above all the following: it stimulates digestive functions, it is digestive (promotes good digestion), relieves digestive discomfort, increases bile secretion, is diuretic and acts as a light sedative.
Intestinal noises are normal during the digestion process, although sometimes they become annoying and even quite loud to the point of discomfort. To avoid the appearance of intestinal noises, it might be convenient to pay attention to a series of tips that can prevent the appearance of intestinal noises.
Useful tips to avoid stomach rumbling
- Some foods, because they are flatulent, contribute to these noises appearing, such as: legumes, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, we should not exceed their consumption.
- At mealtime we should do it slowly and chew well.
- After eating it is advisable to drink infusions that help us facilitate digestion.
- We will prepare these infusions with herbs or medicinal plants with digestive properties such as: mint, peppermint, anise or matalahúga, fennel, chamomile, blood, cumin, thyme, and sage.
How to prepare an infusion of blood to improve intestinal sounds:
- A cup of water (250 ml.) per infusion to be prepared.
- A teaspoon of blood.
- A teaspoon of chamomile.
- A few drops of lemon juice.
- To sweeten (optional), brown sugar, a little honey, stevia.
In a heater we put the water to boil.
- Once it is boiling, add the teaspoons of herbs and keep boiling for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover the infusion.
- Let the infusion rest for 8 or 10 minutes.
- Strain the infusion and add a few drops of lemon juice.
- If you prefer to sweeten the infusion, do it to taste (brown sugar, a little honey, sweetener or stevia).
- From this infusion it is advisable to take one to three cups a day.
The continued consumption of blood is not recommended on a continuous basis for no more than four weeks in a row.
We can get blood in herbalists, stores specializing in natural products, Para pharmacies, pharmacies, online natural product stores.
The formats in which we can get blood are:
- In dry leaves.
- In capsules.
- In extract or drops.
When consuming blood, both in dried plant and in extracts of this tree, ask for advice and let you be guided by professionals in the field.
Cases for which blood is contraindicated
- During periods of pregnancy and lactation.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- In case of suffering from liver problems.
- In case of kidney diseases.