The garlic and paprika soup is a healthy natural recipe ideal for your defenses. We explain how to do it easily at home.
There is no doubt that in order to enjoy an immune system in good condition, and in an optimal state so that our defenses ultimately work in the most correct way possible, it is very important to take care of our diet, choosing certain useful and adequate foods for defenses, and also following a healthy lifestyle. In short, maintaining proper health is essential for the proper functioning of our immune system.
But, what foods or recipes can we eat each day so that it is effectively so? There are foods that are especially suitable in this regard. And garlic, for example, is one of them. With it we are going to make a wonderful soup that contains beneficial properties to help us raise our defenses.
It is an ideal soup to have it warm in cold times. Also for when the weather changes weaken our immune system, and to avoid colds and flu.
The garlic is a food that contains many beneficial properties for our body among which strengthen the immune system, it is therefore appropriate for when we need to increase the natural defenses of our body.
Regular consumption of garlic helps to avoid and prevent both colds and flu, as well as fungal or bacterial infections. As we have said previously, some home remedies for the flu are prepared with garlic. It is also a natural antibiotic that helps us eliminate bacteria from our body.
And this soup also contains paprika . It is a food that in this excellent soup are the following: it is an antioxidant and also contains vitamin A or b-carotene, vitamin B, iron. Helps stimulate blood circulation and facilitate digestion.
To prepare this soup we need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of mineral water.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- A teaspoon of sweet pepper.
- A tablespoon of virgin olive oil.
- A pinch of salt.
- Croutons or croutons of fried bread to accompany the soup.
- We remove the skin from the garlic cloves. We chop them into squares and brown them a little. We put the water to heat in a saucepan.
- Once the water is hot, add the teaspoon of paprika, the golden garlic, a little salt, stir and let it cook over low heat without boiling for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and at the time of serving we add the croutons. For this soup to be effective we must take it 2 or 3 times a week.