Do you want to learn how to make homemade oatmeal cookies? We propose 3 wonderful recipes that will help you make them easily at home, with which to surprise your children.
If we talk about an extremely complete and delicious cereal with which we can prepare delicious dishes for both breakfast and snack, it is likely that oatmeal is one of the first that comes to mind.
Indeed, oat flakes become a rich and healthy way to enjoy one of the most beneficial foods for our body. Its caloric intake is practically zero and its high fiber content helps us lose weight and enjoy a better intestinal calculation if we suffer from constipation.
In this sense, we are going to tell you three simple recipes that you can prepare directly at home in the form of cookies that you can have as a dessert or a simple companion for your coffee. Prepare your taste buds well because you are going to suck your fingers!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal raisin cookies are a great way to kill your appetite in a delicious way and without neglecting your figure. Would you like to know how to prepare them? Well, first of all you will need the following.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of flour
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- a bit of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon powdered vanilla essence
- Half a cup of raisins
Preparation of the oatmeal and raisin cookies:
- We mix all the oats, flour, cinnamon and baking soda. We prepare another separate container to beat the butter to which we will add the eggs and the vanilla and the brown sugar. We beat everything until all the ingredients until they are well mixed.
- We incorporate the oatmeal mixture that we made at the beginning. We add the raisins and begin to knead strongly with our hands.
- We will create little balls of these masses in order to form oatmeal and raisin cookies. If we feel that they are somewhat sticky, we can leave them for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
- Let’s prepare the oven at a temperature of 250 degrees. We put the cookies in an aluminum tray for about 40 minutes. Halfway through cooking, we will turn them over so that they are also done on this side.
Oatmeal and coconut cookies
Next we are going to tell you a simple and exquisite recipe for oatmeal and coconut cookies that will surely surprise you. To make it happen, you will need the following ingredients.
- 1 cup of oatmeal a cup of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons hot water
Preparation of oatmeal and coconut cookies:
- We take a container to which we will add the oats, sugar and grated coconut. In the center, we can add a little oil along with the hot water. We mix all the ingredients using our hands until we get a lumpy mixture.
- We take this mixture and make heterogeneous balls.
- We are placing the oatmeal and coconut balls in an oiled source so that when they are put in the oven they remain well secured by the base.
- Finally we pass them to the oven that has been preheated to an average temperature of 180º degrees.
- After about 15 minutes and when they are well browned, we can remove them and they will be ready to eat them.
Oatmeal and honey cookies
We are going to finish this article to tell you about a recipe for oatmeal and honey cookies that turns out to be very sweet. The following to prepare will be the following.
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 2 cups flour
- Half a cup of corn oil
- Half cup water
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- Half a cup of brown sugar
- 6 or 7 tablespoons of milk powder
Preparation of oatmeal and honey cookies:
- Place the oil, sugar, milk and flour in a bowl. Then add the honey and water in equal parts. The goal is to get a uniform paste.
- We will integrate a little oatmeal into all this mixture to then make the oatmeal balls with our hands dipped in oil. Flatten the balls to put them on top of the aluminum plate.
- We prepare the oven at a temperature of about 170 degrees. We put the cookies for ten minutes until they are well cooked.
- Before removing the cookies, we will leave them for another 15 minutes to cool and harden well.