Tips to lose weight quickly and lose weight effectively without putting your health at risk: ideal for those who want to lose those extra kilos with health.
Obesity and being overweight have become a real medical problem not only for many medical specialists, but for most of the people who suffer from them.
And it is that if we stick to many of the negative consequences that can cause the appearance and maintenance over time of excess weight, there is no doubt that obesity can be considered a dangerous disease that, in most of the cases, it can be easily preventable.
However, on certain occasions, although losing weight and losing weight is an extremely healthy option (as well as recommended), if you do not follow a diet indicated by a nutritionist or if it is inadequate (especially because it has been taken from the Internet or promises to lose weight quickly in a few weeks), it can become dangerous.
Therefore, to lose weight quickly it is advisable to follow a weight loss plan that does not put the health of the person at risk, in which weight loss is carried out in a regular and balanced way.
In this sense, if what you want is to lose weight quickly but with health, we propose some simple tips that will be very useful.
Tips before starting the diet
- Choose the most suitable diet for you.
- Stay away from strict weight loss diets, or that promise to lose weight quickly.
- You must attend to your daily calorie needs, to know how many you can lose.
- It is always much more advisable to follow a personalized diet prepared by a medical professional.
- Eliminate miracle or very fast diets completely.
Is it possible to lose weight quickly with health?
The truth is that there are a series of basic guidelines or tips that will help you lose weight without running the risk of endangering your health.
- Never follow a weight loss diet published on the Internet. Most of them are not safe and, furthermore, they have not been prescribed by a medical professional.
- Always follow a diet indicated, prescribed and prepared by your dietitian, after the nutritionist’s supervision.
- Consume those foods indicated in the diet.
- Avoid sweets and foods that are very fatty, sugary, or high in calories.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink water, at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Get physical exercise.
- It is not advisable to lose weight too fast. It is advisable to lose around a kilo weekly.
Tips when following a diet to lose weight quickly
- Write down your current weight, you’re BMI, and your height.
- How much weight do you want or should you lose? Keep in mind that the weight you want to lose is not the same as the weight you should lose if there is a health problem or risk of suffering from a disorder or disease due to your excess weight.
- Do you know that making your commitment public will help you lose weight? If you keep a secret that you are following a weight loss diet, it can be much more difficult to lose weight, since others will not consider this option when they invite you to family meals or outings with friends.
- Drink lots of water, natural juices or herbal teas. It is essential to eliminate toxins and purify your body. The amount? 1.5 to 2 liters of liquid daily (preferably without calories, such as water or herbal teas).
- Get physical exercise. The most appropriate when it comes to losing weight is aerobic exercise. Regarding time, although it is best to practice it daily for at least 30 minutes, if it is not possible, the ideal is at least 3 days a week.
- Always have the medical advice of a professional.
Tips to maintain weight
Although it may be thought that making the decision to lose weight and follow a weight loss diet can be hard (which it is, of course), there is no doubt that the most difficult thing is to maintain the weight that we have lost with following the regimen:
- Eat a balanced diet, rich in healthy foods and low in calories. The Mediterranean diet can be of great use.
- Eat fresh vegetables, greens, and fruits. Fish, white meat, whole grains, skim milk and nuts are also essential (only a handful a day).
- The infusions and teas will help you purify your body.
- Stay away from bad habits, like tobacco or alcohol.
- Avoid foods that you know are high in calories and fattening.
Bottom line: simple habits that will really help you lose weight
The safest thing is that if you have reached this article, your BMI is greater than 25, which is when the level considered as overweight is reached.
Once this information is confirmed, follow the guidelines that we propose below. They will help you lose weight:
- Follow a balanced diet, rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, which will help you in the natural weight loss process of your body.
- Drink at least one and a half liters of water every day. It helps in the purifying and cleaning process of your body.
- Get regular physical exercise. The key? Practice at least 30 minutes a day your favorite exercise (running, walking, swimming), 3 times a week.
- Avoid overeating. It is always better to eat small plates, avoiding abuse and feeling full.
- Cut down on very fatty or sweet foods. Eliminate the pastries.
- Don’t drink alcohol and avoid tobacco.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle and move more.
In this sense, what very few people know when it comes to really losing weight is that it is essential to burn more energy than we actually consume.
This means that it is essential to eat less and move much more.