Discover how to get a beautiful brown skin tone with basic tips and tricks to get a tan easily, simply and above all safely.
The heat, the good weather and the summer arrive, and with it the desire to get a tan and get a great healthy tan, which is possible as long as we follow the basic health and safety guidelines to protect our skin.
Every year, when the good weather arrives, many of our readers ask us about what tricks there are to get a tan, a highly remarkable question if we stick to the fact that summer officially begins this month.
And, with it, the expected time to enjoy a desired vacation, regardless of how long it actually lasts.
But how to get tan? Knowing it is vital to know the steps to take to get a tan, but as long as – of course – the minimum security measures necessary to protect and care for the skin are met.
How to get tan:
- Avoid exposure when the sun falls perpendicular to you, which means that its rays fall in a straight line on our heads.
- Try to always sunbathe in the morning, before 10 am, or after 4 pm.
- Avoid sunbathing from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is the most “dangerous” time of the day.
- Expose yourself to the sun gradually. For example, the first day do not exceed twenty minutes. Then you can expand a little each exposure as the days go by.
- Use protective creams according to your skin phototype.
- Opt for a healthy and healthy diet, rich in fruits, vegetables and vegetables. At this time, it is ideal to consume orange-colored fruits and vegetables, rich in carotenes and beta-carotenes that help to achieve a good tan and prolong it.
- Of course, do not forget to consume water every day, from 1.5 to 2 liters per day.