When it comes to cleaning the liver, there are certain homes remedies that help strengthen your health and detoxify it in a very positive way. We discover the most useful ones.
The liver is one of the most important organs in the human body, it is the only organ with the capacity to regenerate itself, and it performs many vital tasks for the proper functioning of our body.
It is a purifying organ, with which we can translate that one of its important functions is to detoxify the body and to perform this function it converts toxic substances into cleaner or less harmful substances and easier to excrete.
It is advisable to maintain the good health of the liver to carry out a healthy, healthy and balanced diet and to purify the liver at least once a year.
We must avoid eating and habits that we can consider harmful to the health of our liver, such as avoiding foods rich in saturated fats or bad fats, processed foods, foods rich in sugars such as sweets and pastries, animal fats, sausages, eating in excess, very salty foods, excessive alcohol consumption, obesity or being overweight, and sedentary lifestyle.
In addition to following the above indications, both in our diet and in our habits we must take into account the following indications so that our liver remains healthy:
- Healthy and balanced diet rich in vegetables and fruits, and in which we must include the following foods that promote the proper functioning of the liver while helping to tone it: green leafy vegetables are an excellent scrubber, chard, spinach, watercress, endive, lettuce and endive. Sulfur vegetables such as cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, help to promote the production of bile, helping to make digestion lighter, while preventing us from suffering from gallbladder stones. Fruits from the citrus group and acidic fruits such as lemon, orange, kiwi, strawberries. Alfalfa sprouts, soybeans, flax seeds, whole grains.
- Stay well hydrated, drinking between 1.5 and 2 liters of water a day.
- Take infusions of medicinal plants and herbs that help us purify the liver: infusions of green tea, artichoke or artichoke, dandelion, milk thistle and disodium.
- Exercise moderately every day; walk at least one hour a day.
Symptoms that we can notice when the liver is overloaded
Did you know that when the liver is sick or overloaded, it can be noticed from the appearance of certain symptoms in our body? The most common and common are the following:
- Headache, tiredness, fatigue, nausea.
- Heavy digestions, abdominal heaviness, constipation.
- Halitosis or bad breath.
- Bad mood, irritability.
- Difficulty concentrating and memorizing.
Discover the natural remedies that can help us cleanse the liver
The water with lemon actually stands out for being a simple gesture as well as a simple and healthy remedy; we must do it every day in the morning and on an empty stomach. It will help us to facilitate the work of the liver and to contribute to its purification.
Although somewhat strange, black radish juice is very useful to help the liver to restore all its functions and for the proper functioning of the gallbladder. We can take a glass of this juice a day in the morning on an empty stomach.
On the other hand, lemon and parsley juice is a wonderful combination that helps purify the liver and regenerate its cells, these benefits are provided by the properties that these two ingredients have vitamin C, beta-carotene, chlorophyll and folic acid.
Feel free to dress your dishes and salads with a few drops of lemon, and also add chopped parsley leaves to your dishes.
There are also certain highly useful and appropriate medicinal infusions when it comes to taking care of the liver and strengthening its health:
- Green tea infusion: green tea is an excellent liver cleanser as it helps digest fats and eliminate fats as well. This green tea infusion should be taken half an hour before breakfast or lunch. In the evening it is not recommended as it contains thane and we could have problems falling asleep.
- Dandelion infusion: it is an excellent liver cleanser, as well as a diuretic; it also favors the proper functioning of the gallbladder while protecting it. This dandelion infusion to purify the liver should be taken 3 times a day half an hour before meals.
- Infusion of milk thistle: helps to regenerate, reduce inflammation and protect liver cells when it needs to be purified, it also helps the secretion of bile and makes the digestion process lighter. The infusion of milk thistle can be prepared with the leaves or the seeds. From this infusion we will drink two cups a day for a month. We can repeat this remedy every 6 months.
- Artichoke or artichoke infusion: this infusion comes in handy to purify the liver and rid it of excess toxins and fats. Of this infusion we must take 3 cups a day, half an hour before meals.
- Disodium infusion: the infusion of this plant benefits us when it comes to detoxifying, purifying and regenerating liver cells. Of this infusion we must take three cups a day before meals on an empty stomach.
Any of these natural remedies that we have provided and that we choose will undoubtedly help us protect the health of our liver as well as keep it purified.
Both medicinal plants and medicinal herbs we can get them in herbalists, natural product stores, Para pharmacies, online natural product stores, and in different formats, prepared in bags ready for infusion, in draggers, capsules, extracts, radish juice we can get it also in blisters, or make our natural black radish smoothie.
With these tips we will prevent the liver from working excessively, since a liver overloaded with toxic substances will make it work more when it comes to fulfilling its functions so that our body works well.
We must bear in mind and remember that having a healthy liver will help to reflect a good state of health at a general level.