Believe it or not, during spring we can also suffer from asthenia, which includes sadness, decay and lack of energy. Find out how to avoid it or even how to overcome it with natural tips.
For many people, seasonal changes tend to go unnoticed in terms of health; others notice how their health suffers.
In addition to the allergy to pollen, which is one of the common health conditions or disorders at this time of year, we may also be affected by spring asthenia.
As we have said before, some people are more sensitive than others and the changes that go from one season to another entail that our body has to adapt to these changes.
Shortly after the beginning of spring, one of the first sudden changes to notice is the time change to which we have to adapt as the days go by.
Little by little, the days are warmer, there are more hours of daylight, we begin to spend more time away from home, we go to bed later, and sometimes these changes take their toll.
You may be asking yourself the following question, and shouldn’t I feel good about all these changes? But nevertheless it is not like that, you get tired, you do not have much courage, you sleep poorly, if this happens to you, perhaps you are going through a spring asthenia.
Both our body and our hormones have to adapt to these new changes, and hormones can be altered in their production, which produces symptoms such as those mentioned above and some more.
The asthenia is a disorder that causes transiently and we cannot just go in spring asthenia also in autumn.
Autumn is also a critical season for people sensitive to changes, in this case asthenia is known as autumnal asthenia.
The symptoms that can make us suspect that we are experiencing spring asthenia are the following:
- Tiredness, fatigue
- Muscular weakness.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Have more sleep than we normally have.
- Sadness for no reason, apathy.
These symptoms, as we have mentioned above, are temporary so they should not be prolonged in time, in case this is the case, we should consult with the doctor.
How to avoid spring asthenia with these natural tips:
The tips that we will detail below will help us prepare throughout the year, not only for spring or autumn.
We must bear in mind that the seasonal changes during the year are four and at any time we can expose ourselves to suffer from asthenia.
For these changes to catch us with the defenses of our immune system in top shape, it is convenient to pay attention to these tips:
- The diet should be a healthy and balanced diet.
- Stay well hydrated, drinking at least 2 liters of water a day, which we can alternate with infusions and natural vegetable and fruit juices.
- Help us with natural supplements such as royal jelly, proposes, which will help us increase energy as well as defenses.
- Do physical exercise every day in a moderate way, walk between half an hour and an hour daily.
- Respect the fixed hours for food.
- Rest and sleep at least 8 hours a day or whatever our body needs to feel rested.
- Avoid situations that predispose us to stress as much as possible.
- Avoid stimulating and sugary drinks especially in the afternoon.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- No Smoking.
- Drink infusions that help us strengthen the immune system such as Echinacea infusions, guava leaves.
- Take infusions that help us to conciliate a restful sleep such as the infusion of orange blossom petals.