Do you like fluffy, aromatic flavored cupcakes? If so, you will love these ginger, pistachio and almond ones that you will learn to make easily.
The recipe that we present below is to make muffins of three different flavors, choosing for it the delicious -and aromatic- Ginger, and two equally exquisite nuts: almonds and pistachios. The practical thing about this recipe is that we can make them at the same time, that is, with the same dough.
We will separate the cupcake dough into three parts and add to each one the flavor that corresponds to it and that will make them different.
It is a simple recipe to prepare and with that touch of Christmas flavor we can present them and surprise our guests at tasting time.
Cupcakes are ideal to accompany a snack, at breakfast, as a dessert or simply when we feel like having something sweet in our mouths.
At Christmas, the presence of sweets is customary, whether they are the characteristic or traditional ones on these dates, like any other homemade sweet that comes to mind or we feel like preparing those days.
After Christmas Eve Dinner or the Christmas Day meal, you always want to finish with a sweet bite, even if it is just a little bit.
Do you dare to prepare these exquisite cupcakes?
Recipe for ginger, almond and pistachio muffins
- 2 whole eggs.
- a yolk
- A clear one.
- 100 grams of sugar.
- 120 grams of plain wheat flour.
- 100 grams of butter.
- Half teaspoon of yeast.
- 20 grams of grated fresh ginger root and half a teaspoon of ginger powder.
- A teaspoon of sweet almond paste coffee or 60 grams of ground almonds.
- A teaspoon of pistachio paste coffee.
- Before starting to prepare the dough for the cupcakes, we will preheat the oven to a temperature of 190º C.
- In a bowl or bowl we put the two whole eggs plus one yolk, add the sugar and beat very well until they are whitish. Add the flour, the yeast and beat again, set aside.
- We beat the egg white to the point of snow and then mix it with enveloping movements in the reserved mixture.
- Once the whipped egg white is well incorporated, we divide the mixture into three parts, that is, we take three bowls and distribute the mixture.
- Now we will incorporate the flavors into each bowl. In a bowl put the ginger, stir to mix the flavor well.
- We do the same with the other two bowls, put the almond paste or ground almonds, stir, and in the last bowl add the pistachio paste.
- Next, we pour the mixture into the muffin tins. We place the oven tray at half height to cook the cupcakes.
- Cook the muffins at a temperature of 180º C for half an hour.
- Once the time has elapsed, carefully remove the tray from the oven and let cool for a while, before unmolding the cupcakes.
In our case we have chosen a tray that already comes with the hole to form the cupcake, but we can also use the classic paper molds to make the cupcakes, those of a lifetime we can say.
We can also resort to silicone molds.