Fruits, in addition to being healthy and wholesome, can also be ideal for the skin due to the different nutrients they contain and provide. Discover its benefits.
Many times we have told you about the importance of fruit for health, since consuming the recommended portions per day helps not only to maintain a healthy and balanced diet, but also to follow a somewhat healthier lifestyle.
This is so because fruits have extremely important vitamins and minerals for the body, and many experts recommend consuming 3 to 5 daily servings.
But did you know that fruits are equally good for skin and beauty? In this article we echo some of the most important properties of fruits in relation to beauty and skin health.
Ideal fruits for the skin
Among the most interesting fruits in this aspect, the following stand out:
- Strawberry: It is rich in vitamin C, so it also has certain calming effects on the different skin rashes and hives.
- Banana: It is a fruit very rich in vitamins C, B and A, as well as mineral salts. It also has a softening action on the skin, helping to heal burns caused by the sun.
- Fig: It is a cleansing fruit, useful for example to cleanse the skin, purify the bronchi and intestines, providing a large amount of vitamin B3.
- Orange: As you know, it is a very famous fruit for its high content of vitamin C, and it helps, for example, when it comes to improving capillary circulation, since it strengthens the cell walls.
- Lemon: It is a very useful fruit when it comes to refreshing the skin from impurities and even rejuvenating it.
- Peach: For delicate skin, the peach is the ideal fruit, since combined with yoghurt, for example, it helps calm and hydrate the most sensitive skin.
- Mango: It is a great blood purifier, and experts recommend it as a very good fruit against skin rashes, regardless of what type it is.
- Papaya: It is often said that when used as a mask it tends to beautify the skin of the face, being useful for example in cases of bruises or bumps due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apple: Helps fight wrinkles, as it contains vitamins A, C, D and B, and especially because of the citric acids it contains.
- Cherry: It is one of the best fruits for cellulite, since it helps to combat inflammation of the different subcutaneous tissues.