Properties of sea bream and information on the nutritional benefits of this white fish, as nutritious as it is healthy.
The whitefish (also known as lean fish) becomes such a nutritious food as healthy, you should not miss in a balanced and healthy diet.
Although it is true that within the white fish we can find a great diversity of varieties or different types of fish, as a general rule they stand out especially for their high content of proteins, vitamins (such as vitamins of group B) and minerals (such as phosphorus, iodine or calcium, among others).
Within this food group, for example, we can find sea bream, a very light fish that, in addition to being low in fat, contains very few calories. Hence, it is an ideal food in weight loss diets or in any balanced diet.
Benefits of sea bream
- Low in both fat and calories.
- Rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
- Easily digestible food, so it stands out for being very digestive.
- Rich in proteins of high biological value.
- Recommended in people who want to lose weight and in diets in which the individual must protect their cardiovascular system.
Nutritional values of sea bream
100 grams of sea bream provide:
- 92 calories.
- Carbohydrates: 1.2 gr.
- Proteins: 19 gr.
- Fat: 6 gr.
- Glycemic Index (GI): 0.
- Vitamins: vitamin A (9 ug.), Vitamin B3 (5 mg.).
- Minerals: calcium (30 mg.), Magnesium (25 mg.), Iron (1 mg.).