For summer days, the recipe for almond cream with grapes and melon is ideal, because it is extremely refreshing and full of health benefits. Find out how to do it.
Summer is an excellent opportunity to enjoy different recipes whose main characteristic is that they are extremely refreshing, so that they become ideal options for those days when the heat is on. And if, in addition, we do not have much time to prepare dishes at home, cold creams are a wonderful alternative, because we can prepare them in little more than 15 or 30 minutes.
And that’s not all, since we can enjoy many of the seasonal fruits that we can find during these dates, which precisely have the added advantage of being also just as refreshing. So we can enjoy, in a few minutes, a light and refreshing dish, full of vitamins and minerals.
A good example is the recipe that we will talk about today: an exquisite almond cream with grapes and melon to lick your fingers, very simple and easy to make, and tremendously delicious and fresh. You dare?.
- 1000 ml cold water.
- 350 g of white grapes (muscat type).
- Half melon.
- 125 g of almonds.
- 4 slices of sliced bread.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
- 1/2 glass of extra virgin olive oil.
How to make the cold cream of almonds, grapes and melon?
- Put half a teaspoon of salt and the almonds in the blender glass and blend them well until a rather fine homogeneous paste is formed.
- Put cold water in a bowl and soak the slices of bread. Once soaked, drain them well, cut them into pieces and place them in the blender glass along with the almond paste. Blend everything well again.
- As you continue to grind, without stopping, add the olive oil little by little and slowly. And then do the same with apple cider vinegar. To finish, add the cold water and put the almond cream in the refrigerator, leaving it to rest for 2 hours.
- Ready! At the moment of serving the cream you just have to add the well washed white grapes and the melon cut into small cubes. Delicious and refreshing!
- If you wish, you can substitute the grapes and melon for other seasonal fruits that you have at home. For example, with this cream papaya, kiwi or even strawberries are very good. And speaking of strawberries have you ever tried ? You can know more in our recipe.