Do you want to learn how to make a delicious chocolate nougat with nuts? We discover 2 wonderful recipes to make it easily at home. Delicious!
Along with marzipan, mantecados and roscón de Reyes, nougat is one of the sweets with the most prominence during the Christmas season. Just when the month of December begins, many businesses begin to literally flood their shelves and shelves with this sweet that no one can resist.
In fact, a good way to round off a hearty and delicious Christmas meal is by having a good portion of nougat and nuts that we can accompany with a little tea, sweet wine or coffee to our liking.
Surely after reading these first lines you are starting to salivate and you have an incessant desire to take some of this nougat, taking advantage of the fact that December 25 is just around the corner.
In this sense, what would you think of preparing chocolate and walnut nougat with your own hands and in a very simple way? Well, although it may sound a bit utopian, it is what we propose with these two recipes with which you are going to suck your fingers.
Chocolate and walnut recipe. Very simple to prepare
We will start with this first recipe that is very useful for those Christmas meals that you have to organize at home since it is simple and quick to prepare. So do not worry about anything and write down the ingredients that we are going to tell you next.
- 250 grams of dark chocolate
- 150 ml of condensed milk
- 80 grams of shelled walnuts
Steps to prepare this classic chocolate and walnut nougat:
- We chop the chocolate that we will mix later with the condensed milk. Melt it in a water bath until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- We crush the nuts into tiny pieces and add them to the first mixture of chocolate and condensed milk. We remove everything energetically using a wooden spoon.
- Take some parchment paper and put it on the base of the nougat mould. Let’s pour the mixture of chocolates and nuts there
- We put it in the fridge for 3 or 4 hours so that it hardens well. After this time, we unmold it and take it to our Christmas table.
Chocolate nougat with nuts and conguitos. Crunchy!
We will finish this article to tell you how to prepare chocolate nougat with hazelnuts and conguitos that will be an explosion of crunchy flavors on your palate. But first of all, you are going to need these ingredients.
- 150 grams of pure chocolate
- 150 grams of milk chocolate
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 grams of conguitos
- 50 grams of walnuts
Know all the steps to prepare this chocolate nougat with nuts and conguitos:
- We will start by melting the butter in a bain-marie and then do the same with both chocolates in the same container.
- We are stirring everything until we get a homogeneous mixture. Next, we add the hazelnuts and conguitos that we may have chopped with the help of a mallet. Stir again until the ingredients are well integrated.
- We pass this mixture to a plastic nougat mould. We take it to the refrigerator to solidify for a couple of hours.
- We can give it the final touch with a little melted white chocolate on top.