Do you like Christmas, chocolate nougat and also hazelnuts? We discover how to make it at home with these 2 delicious recipes, very easy to make.
Christmas is not exclusively for enjoying the company of our closest family and friends and then showing them our love and affection with a small gift. It is also a time when we have the opportunity to taste a multitude of sweets that are so characteristic at this time of year.
A good example of this can be found in the chocolate and hazelnut nougat, which has a very sweet flavor accompanied by a characteristic crunchy texture that is delicious for our palate.
The truth is that there are many brands that sell this type of chocolate and hazelnut nougat that we can buy in our nearest supermarket and that are literally flooded by this sweet when Christmas arrives.
However, for these Christmas holidays we have found it interesting to propose two recipes for chocolate and hazelnut nougat that are completely homemade and that therefore you can make a reality from your home kitchen.
Chocolate and hazelnut nougat recipe. In the purest traditional style
We will start first with this nougat recipe that is very easy to prepare and with which you can surprise all your guests. So go take a pencil and paper to write down these ingredients.
- 300 grams of pure chocolate
- 100 grams of hazelnuts
- 200 ml of condensed milk
Do you already have everything ready? So now let’s prepare these ingredients as follows.
Preparation of the chocolate and hazelnut nougat:
- In a saucepan, add the chopped chocolate together with the condensed milk. We heat everything in a water bath for a couple of minutes until it is completely melted.
- Chop the hazelnuts and then add them to the mixture of chocolate and condensed milk that we have achieved in the first point.
- Let’s pour everything into a special mold for nougat to which we will have put a little baking paper on its base.
- We take it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours until this mixture is very solid. We unmold it and this chocolate and hazelnut nougat will be ready for tasting.
Chocolate, nutella and hazelnut nougat recipe. For the little ones
Next we are going to propose this recipe for chocolate, nutella and hazelnut nougat with which the little ones will be delighted since it is a guarantee of success. Do you dare to prepare it? If so, you just have to write down the following ingredients.
But if you don’t want to use Nutella, you can opt for other organic variants that don’t use palm oil (we especially recommend the delicious and nutritious Nocciolata variety).
- 150 grams of pure couverture chocolate
- 150 grams of couverture milk chocolate
- 200 grams of nutella
- 50 grams of toasted hazelnuts (or quantity to taste)
Steps to prepare this chocolate, nutella and hazelnut nougat in a very simple way:
- We will start by melting both covering chocolates in a saucepan over a bain-marie over very low heat until they are well melted.
- After this, we add the nutella that we will stir with the help of a wooden spoon until we get a homogeneous mixture.
- We add half of the mixture in a mold for nougat, then we put all the toasted hazelnuts that we will cover with the rest of this chocolate mixture.
- We put everything in the fridge to let it solidify for about 4 or 5 hours. And finger licking!