There is no doubt that autumn is a season of change, of transformations, which not only tends to cause a change in our surroundings due to the arrival of cold or bad weather, but in ourselves it can cause changes in our mood and physical.
When autumn arrives, it is common for many people to suffer what has come to be known as autumn depression (or autumn asthenia), which is characterized by the fact that the individual, for a few days or weeks, feels down and sad mainly due to the change in schedules and the least existence of light.
For all this, it is useful and interesting to know what cares for the fall we should adopt, to take care of ourselves internally and that the change of season does not affect us so much.
Care for the fall
- At this time, starting to increase the defenses is vital advice, which helps a lot to better cope not only with the seasonal change itself, but also with the change in temperatures and weather.
- Get enough sleep. Rest well is synonymous with good health, and helps us to better cope with autumn. Of course, always avoid going to sleep at night and get enough sleep.
- Exercise, it is ideal to enjoy a healthy life and, with it, we can also enjoy the beauty of this station itself, especially if you practice it far from the city.
- Relax and enjoy the autumn afternoons, remember that you can always find something good for them. In this case, you can face autumn as a change for the better, as a transformation that, internally and psychologically, will see its results little by little.
- Bundle up the essentials to avoid getting sick.
- Remember to always follow a balanced, healthy and healthy diet. At this time it is a great idea to enjoy seasonal foods, such as figs or mushrooms.
If you like fall, enjoy our special on how to live healthy in fall.