Discover your Bikini Operation 2019: Useful tips to get ready before the arrival of summer, and useful exercises to lose weight and lose weight at home.
The good weather arrives and light and colorful clothes begin to be used, trips to the beach, vacations in hotels or apartments and of course a lot of heat.
Many people, especially women, for a long time, begin to prepare for the arrival of summer by practicing sports, going to gyms, doing diets, and with them achieve a slim and healthy body.
What is the bikini operation?
As its name suggests, the bikini operation comprises a set of tactics or techniques with a single objective: to lose weight in order to show off a more beautiful body during the summer holidays.
It is common for many of these people to tend to follow a restrictive diet not prepared by a specialized dietician, which ultimately translates on the one hand into losing weight very quickly (which is dangerous for their health, and also favors the dreaded rebound effect), and in turn important nutritional imbalances occur because they tend to eliminate healthy and healthy foods from the diet.
The key, therefore, in addition to following a healthy, low-calorie diet (eliminating fatty foods and unhealthy forms of cooking such as fried foods, junk food, sweets and industrial pastries, highly seasoned sauces …) is to practice physical exercise on a regular basis. And – if possible – every day.
How to lose weight before summer with the bikini operation?
The truth is that an increasing number of people around the summer tend to worry even excessively about their figure, hence to lose weight before summer requires a nutritional and nutritional plan that, in addition to helping us lose weight, do not put our health at risk. Take note of these tips that we propose:
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet: it is essential not only to lose weight and lose weight, but it also helps to generally enjoy good health. To do this, it is necessary to follow a balanced diet identical or similar to what we understand by the Mediterranean diet, consuming fresh fruits and vegetables, fish and white meats, vegetables and legumes, as well as whole grains.
- Practice regular physical exercise: choose a physical exercise that you like (for example, walking or walking) and try to practice it regularly, at least 3 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes at a time. You will help your body burn the fat it does not need little by little.
- Avoid very fatty or sweet products: in addition to being high in calories, they are rich in Tran’s fats and saturated fats, so in addition to being enemies to health, they are even more so if our main objective is to lose weight and reduce our weight.
- Do not overeat: eat in a balanced way but avoid overeating, since this will lead you to consume more calories than your body originally consumes, and also your body will not be able to digest fats well.
- Do not obsess over your weight: remember not to obsess about your weight or your figure. Love yourself as you are and only lose weight if you want to propose to improve your health and avoid the health consequences of excess weight.
Diet, very important
But nevertheless many of them are wrong and diets are administered lacking in vitamins that are far from achieving excellent health apart from a body.
For this reason and from here we recommend that you go to a specialist who will be in charge of preparing a diet suitable for your body, one that meets all the necessary requirements and supplies all the needs that your body needs.
Wanting to have a beautiful and slim body to show off throughout the summer is not achieved only based on diets, no matter how much a specialized doctor has sent them to you.
All doctors will always recommend that you accompany this diet with a little exercise, walking, running, swimming, these are options that you can take as usual and you will see that physical exercise not only helps you lose weight but will keep you strong and fury.
Sport is essential especially for those who want and need to lose a few kilos, because as we lose weight, the meats become flaccid and hanging mostly under the arms, belly and thighs.
So, if you combine diet and physical exercise, you will get that desired body that you cannot only wear in summer but you can maintain throughout the year.
What exercises are ideal to lose weight with the bikini operation?
Stand with your legs apart. Bring your right foot forward, putting you’re left next to him. Try to lift your right foot and bring it to your elbow (trying to make the elbow touch the raised knee), bringing the left knee and touching with the right elbow, and vice versa.
Squatting with your back fully stretched, and your shoulders spread, try to get up and squat down as fast as you can, repeating for 50 seconds.
Running or walking
They are two really suitable options, since being aerobic exercises they help to be in shape and to lose the body fat that we have left over.
You can practice the one you like the most: but to be effective it needs to last at least 40 minutes each time, practicing at least 3 times a week or every day.