Natural supplements (and nutritional supplements) can be particularly useful and suitable for, for example, improving health and enjoying a much healthier and healthier life, since they help us in the correct supply of vitamins and minerals that our body needs every day.
And, in addition, they are interesting when it comes to preventing the appearance of different diseases, or treating and solving those that, obviously, are already present in the person.
In this sense, especially as a person ages, antioxidant supplements stand out, which are precisely rich in antioxidants.
As you surely know, antioxidants have the most important function of neutralizing excess free radicals in our body, slowing down aging.
For all this, we will discuss below some of the best antioxidant supplements that, today, you can find in many herbalists and nutrition stores.
Of course, do not forget about the natural supplements for women that, precisely, we talked about in a previous article.
All-natural antioxidant supplements
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is one of the most antioxidant vitamins that exist, which is capable of reducing skin aging, while increasing the resistance of cells against the action of free radicals and infections. Therefore, it is a vitamin that plays a very important role in preventing premature aging.
- Zinc: It is a highly antioxidant mineral, which helps maintain youthful skin. Not surprisingly, it is known that its deficiency tends to accelerate the effects of aging.
- Selenium: Like zinc, it is an equally antioxidant mineral, so its deficiency accelerates the effects of aging.
- Wheat germ: Tends to be a natural source of antioxidants, even much richer than vitamin E.
- White tea: Although you might think otherwise, white tea is much richer in polyphenols (with significant antioxidant activity) than green tea.
- Resveratrol: It is a molecule that we find in the red vine, which has an important antioxidant activity, helping our cells to stay healthy for longer.