Do you like sweet balls? They are a sweet snack, ideal to prepare at any time. We discover 2 recipes for you: almond and coconut balls and carrot balls.
The little balls are small sweet morsels that we can easily make while letting our imagination fly by making a different flavor each time or a good assortment of different flavors.
It is also a preparation in which we can invite the little ones in the house to participate in its preparation, becoming a fun and entertaining afternoon or moment for everyone, especially on those dates when the little ones are already enjoying the holidays. Christmas.
In addition, they are tremendously delicious because we can accompany them with a warm cup of chocolate, a coffee, an infusion, or a very hot tea.
On this occasion we propose two wonderful recipes with two different flavors: the almond and coconut balls, and the carrot and coconut balls.
To give an original touch when presenting the balls for tasting, it would be ideal to present them inside paper capsules, or just like that on a nice tray or plate.
Well, now we just have to get down to work, or rather in the dough, do you dare to prepare any of these delicious flavors of balls?
Almond and coconut balls
The almond and coconut balls are very easy to prepare, they are very nutritious since almonds are healthy nuts with many properties for our body. The almond flavor gives a Christmas touch to these delicious balls.
- 150 grams of ground almonds.
- 150 grams of grated coconut.
- 4 tablespoons of agave syrup.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract or sugared vanilla.
- 25 grams of grated coconut to coat the balls.
- In a blender we put all the ingredients, the almonds, the 75 grams of grated coconut, the teaspoon of vanilla, the agave syrup and beat until they are well mixed.
- We put the mixture to cool in the fridge for about 15 minutes to work the balls better and that the dough does not stick to our hands when forming the balls.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and form the balls.
- On a plate we put grated coconut to slice the almond and coconut balls.
Carrot and coconut balls
Carrot and coconut balls are also part of the classic flavors of these sweet balls. These balls are also a nutritious sweet full of the properties and benefits that carrots give us.
- 300 grams of carrot
- 150 grams of grated coconut.
- 75 grams of icing sugar.
- Grated coconut to coat or coat the balls.
- Remove the skin from the carrots, and cut them into strips. In a cauldron we put the carrots and water that covers them to cook them. Cook the carrots until they are tender. We turn off the heat, drain the carrots well, if they are very wet they will release water and it will cost us a little more to form the balls.
- Put the carrots in the blender glass and beat until pureed.
- Put the carrot puree in a bowl and add the grated coconut, the sugar and, with the help of a spatula or spoon, stir to mix well.
- When the dough is done, cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge. We keep in the fridge for half an hour.
- We take the dough out of the fridge, we form the balls. We prepare a plate with grated coconut to slice the balls.
- Once we have them all formed, we pass them through the grated coconut. The carrot and coconut balls can be presented in a nice tray or plate. Or if desired also in paper capsules.
I hope you are encouraged to prepare them and that you like these two flavors of balls.