A healthy and balanced diet is very important when it comes to preventing the appearance of cancer. Know what you should include in your diet to avoid it.
And it is that as we knew at the time, we know that the daily diet is vital to prevent the appearance of cancer, since as recently commented, It seems to be the incidence of cancer could reduce between 30 and 40% if you maintain a healthy and balanced diet, rich especially in fruits and vegetables.
As it has been known a few months ago, cancer continues to be the second cause of death in the world after cardiovascular diseases and disorders, despite the different medical advances that, on this subject, have been carried out over the years. The years.
But it is vitally important not only to maintain a series of healthy and healthy habits in our daily life, but also to make changes in our diet to fight against the appearance of this terrible disease.
Take good note of the advice that we give you below:
- Orange fruits and vegetables such as carrots, oranges or tangerines, pumpkins or mangoes. They have beta carotenes and carotenoids that help defend against malignant cells.
- The legumes, such as beans, lentils or chick peas, are compounds with saponins (among many other substances), which, it is believed, they may be able to halt the growth of cancer cells.
- Crucifers such as cabbage, red cabbage, cabbage or broccoli (among others), have substances that increase the antioxidant defenses of our body and activate enzymes against carcinogenic residues.
- The tomatoes have lycopene, which are powerful, especially in the prevention of prostate cancer. We must bear in mind that these increase when the food is cooked.
- The fiber – rich foods (such as whole grains, and itself as rice, oats, wheat or rye) help maintain a healthy digestive system, and help eliminate toxins, purifying our body inside and cleaning organs.
- Tea could be one of the healthiest drinks that we could drink daily at a rate of between 2 to 4 cups, especially because, thanks to its polyphenols, they reduce the risk of stomach cancer.
- The nuts are sources of essential fatty acids may be protective against metastases.