Health and MedicineHealthy tips10 healthy and easy tips to improve our lives

10 healthy and easy tips to improve our lives

Do you want to be happier and improve your quality of life? We propose 10 tips that will help you, simple and easy to follow, useful for your day to day.

Who does not fight every day to try to improve their life, and be a little happier?  Sometimes it can be easy to achieve, but ultimately, the truth is that in most situations it is always difficult to become so.

Why? We live in a stressed society, in a society that prioritizes the material over emotions and feelings. Therefore, over the years, it is normal for cases of anxiety, stress, and especially depression to increase dangerously. To which has been added an extra situation: the current financial, economic and labor crisis that the world has been experiencing for many years.

But do you really want and wish to be happier? And improve your life? Today it is useful to recall a really interesting list, where a total of 20 tips were collected to improve our quality of life, especially for those people who want simple and easy changes to follow in order to, among other things, have good health and a healthy lifestyle.

Basically they are simple and easy to follow health styles, which nevertheless provide us with a considerable number of virtues to improve our health and our life in general.

Healthy tips to improve our life

Here is a summary of some of the most interesting questions:

  1. Drink a glass of orange juice daily (or even more). In this way we will double or more the iron in our body.
  1. Coffee with cinnamon. It has been shown that taking half a teaspoon of cinnamon a day can help us maintain our cholesterol level within normal limits, and regulate our blood sugar levels.
  1. Change white bread for whole wheat bread. As we know, whole meal bread is a food rich in fiber, zinc and iron. If we eat its bark, it contains pronylysin, which encourages enzymes to fight colon cancer.
  1. Chew vegetables for longer. According to the Institute of Food Research, it seems that if we chew vegetables longer, we increase the amount of anticancer chemicals released in the body.
  1. Adopt the 80% rule. It consists of leaving approximately 20% of the food on the plate. As has been found, by not eating as much as what we usually eat at each meal (especially in those who are overweight), we would avoid gastrointestinal disorders, lose weight, avoid diabetes and prolong our lives.
  1. Take more oranges a day. Reduces the chances of lung cancer by 30%.
  1. Eat tomatoes daily or a few times a week. Tomatoes contain lycopene, an antioxidant believed to inhibit and even reverse tumor growth.
  1. Carry out activities that stimulate the mind and strengthen their memory. Doing puzzles, the well-known Sudoku or simply reading can stimulate our minds, in such a way that we will also help to strengthen our memory.
  1. Enjoy a cup of hot tea. In addition to relaxing in times of stress and being ideal to drink daily, green tea -for example- can help us prevent cancer, and even reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
  1. Think positively. As has been verified, up to 12 more years can live those people who take life in an optimistic way.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Subscribe Today

GET EXCLUSIVE FULL ACCESS TO PREMIUM CONTENT

EXPERT ANALYSIS OF AND EMERGING TRENDS IN CHILD WELFARE AND JUVENILE JUSTICE

Get unlimited access to our EXCLUSIVE Content and our archive of subscriber stories.

Exclusive content

Latest article

More article