Compilation of 10 foods to eliminate toxins with cleansing and diuretic benefits ideal for the natural elimination of toxins.
Although our body is capable of eliminating all those toxins and wastes that it does not need through both urine and feces, it may not always be fully capable of doing so.
For example, when our liver is congested (before, for example, a fatty liver situation in which it cannot eliminate fat from the liver), or when the kidneys do not work properly, these are two of the situations that can negatively affect when our body is not able to eliminate toxins naturally.
Faced with these two conditions, it is also possible to follow an unbalanced diet, and the consumption of little water every day. Two unhealthy habits that do not help our body to be precisely capable of correctly carrying out the natural process of eliminating toxins.
10 useful foods in the elimination of toxins
- Eggplant: Contains anthocyanins, which in addition to giving it its characteristic color, provides antioxidants. It favors the digestion of fats.
- Zucchini: Ideal when it comes to eliminating toxins thanks to its purifying and diuretic virtues. It stands out for its low caloric content, its richness in water, it is easy to digest and has a mild laxative effect.
- Cherries: They are one of the most purifying fruits par excellence. This is mainly due to its richness in minerals such as potassium, and its high fiber content.
- Strawberries: They are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. In addition, they are very cleansing and extremely low in calories.
- Gooseberries: Like cherries, these small fruits are well known for their great diuretic and purifying power.
- Peach: As with apricots, it is a fruit rich in beta-carotene. In addition to taking care of the skin and sight, it helps in the cleansing process of our body.
- Peppers: Although there are two varieties (green pepper and red pepper), both are ideal for purifying our body, as both are rich in vitamin C.
- Pineapple: It is suitable against fluid retention, in addition to having a powerful digestive called bromelain inside. It is rich in minerals, which give it highly diuretic properties.
- Watermelon: It is extremely rich in water and stands out for its important diuretic action. It is also suitable to calm hunger and contains very few calories.
- Tomato: It is very rich in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that also helps prevent prostate cancer. In addition, it is laxative and very diuretic.